Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix, che vedono degli interventi sui tesori di Korthia; ora avranno maggiori ricompense al loro interno e dureranno molto di più dopo essere stati aperti. Inoltre, ci sono diversi interventi per missioni e congreghe ed è stato aggiunto un trasporto diretto per la zona Archivi dei Segreti della zona di Korthia.
JULY 2, 2021
- Treasures of Korthia now displays a toast and awards achievement points when earned.
- Players will now correctly receive credit for Conquering Korthia when defeating Deomen the Vortex.
- Consumption will now always grant credit for Conquering Korthia when defeated after he has grown into a rare creature.
- Controlled Burn (PvP Talent) will no longer prevent Ignite from spreading.
- Fixed an issue where Venthyr players who had completed their Covenant Campaign prior to the release of Chains of Domination would see their campaign as incomplete.
- Fixed several issues where icons were mismatched on the Soulbind User Interface and the buff effects applied to players.
Creatures and NPCs
- Enemies fighting other enemies in Korthia should no longer keep players in combat after they run far enough away.
- Tormented Demolisher’s in Korthia are now an elite enemy.
- Kah-Bear will no longer pick fights with unsuspecting enemies nearby while tracking Malbog.
- Duchess Mynx is now more welcome to players who aren’t old friends.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that made Astronos’ Crescendo ability originate from the wrong location.
- Grim Batol
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the Battered Red Drakes from taking flight.
Items and Rewards
- Korthia treasures are now found to contain many more items and will not disappear for a much longer time once first found. This should allow you to get to them and loot them before they disappear.
- Many zone consumables (such as those purchased with Infused Rubies), treasure items from the 9.0 zones, and enchants such as Shadowlands Gathering and Shady Hearth should now work in Korthia.
- Brokers’ Overflowing Bucket no longer has a hole in it, and now correctly contains meat and fish.
- Field Warden’s Torture Kit and Cold Burden of the Damned can now be transmogrified.
- Giving Ve’nari her Overstuffed Bag at the end of the “Ease of Passage” quest now removes the bag properly. It’s her bag after all.
- The animaflow teleporter used in the “Ease of Passage” quest should now be more reliable.
- The starting point of interest indicator for the quest “Good News, Everyone!” will now consistently display in the proper location on the map in Gorgoa, rather than the incorrect spot in Korthia.
- Drab Hoppers now respawn much more quickly for the quest “Gold’s No Object.”
- The tea should now be more consistently spilled upon targeted enemies for “Spill the Tea.”
- “Missing Relics” will now complete when purchasing any of the four keys that Roh-Suir has to offer.
- Fixed an issue where the beacon in “Lost Records” was not appearing if Particle Density was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where “The Vessels of Jewels” could not be turned in.
- Fixed an issue where “Finding One’s True Purpose” couldn’t be accepted again immediately if the quest was abandoned during the ritual.
- Night Fae Assault
- Enemies fighting Droman Aliothe during the Double Dromans quest now prefer to fight Droman Aliothe until directly challenged.
1 LUGLIO 2021
Creature e PNG
- I personaggi abbastanza coraggiosi da affrontare i pericoli di Korthia scopriranno che un Alalacera è arrivato per aiutarli nel passaggio agli Archivi dei Segreti dopo aver completato “La carica delle Congreghe”. L’unico pagamento richiesto sono delle gentili carezze (assicurati di accarezzare entrambe le sue teste, per sicurezza).
- Risolto un problema per il quale i personaggi che non hanno l’espansione Shadowlands non potevano erroneamente accedere a varie missioni, tra cui alcune missioni giornaliere e altre delle feste.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Ora bisogna essere di livello 65 o superiore per entrare a Shattered Halls o Steamvault.