Con l’avvicinarsi della data di rilascio della patch 8.1, che avverrà il 12 Dicembre, sempre più giocatori si stanno interessando alle modifiche alla classi. Le ultime modifiche del PTR riguardano Stregone e Sciamano.
Il Community Manager Nimox ha postato le modifiche previste per lo Sciamano Potenziamento, che vedrà diversi cambiamenti ai talenti, insieme a modifiche per i servitori dello Stregone.
In an upcoming Public Test Realm (PTR) build, several changes are coming for Enhancement Shamans.
We’re adjusting the following talents:
- Boulderfist damage bonus increased to 35%.
- Lightning Shield will no longer generate any bonus Maelstrom when the Lightning Shield overcharges.
- Landslide changed to a 40% proc chance.
- Forceful Winds reduced from 100% per stack to 80% per stack.
- Totem Mastery: the Storm Totem benefit increased from 5% to 10%.
- Hailstorm’s damage increased by 50%.
- Overcharge now causes a 9 second cooldown to Lightning Bolt, down from 12 seconds.
- Fury of Air damage increased by 40%.Crashing Storm damage increased by 40%.
Lightning Shield and Forceful Winds are both popular talents right now, and we don’t want to reduce Enhancement’s overall damage with changes to those two talents, so additionally:
- The damage done by all Enhancement abilities increased by 5%.
The changes above should help make the different choices on many talent rows much more competitive with each other.
In addition to these changes above, we’re adjusting how many tooltips are generated. This may cause some websites to show that the damage or healing of almost every single Enhancement ability has changed. Do not panic; we are not lowering all of your damage and healing! This will be a behind-the-scenes data adjustment only.
Thank you for testing with us on the PTR!
A few more changes you will see in an upcoming PTR build:
On the current live version, there is an issue where pets are gaining bonus Energy regeneration from the Warlock’s Haste stat at twice the expected value. This is already fixed in the 8.1.0 PTR build and has been for many weeks now. We have made some adjustments to keep the relative value of your pet similar to what it is on the live version:
- Felguard, Felhunter, Succubus, and Voidwalker pets have had their damage scaling from the Warlock’s Spell Power increased by 15%.- Imps have had their spell power scaling from the Warlock’s Spell Power increased by 25%.
Another recent change we made was to reduce the duration of the Nether Portal talent from 20 seconds, down to 15 seconds. In an upcoming build, the damage of all demons that can come from the Nether Portal has been increased by 25%.
In the current build up on the PTR (Public Test Realm), a few changes were made to the Demonic Consumption level 100 talent:
- Any imp that the Demonic Tyrant consumes now has a chance to grant you the Demonic Core buff. If your Tyrant consumes six imps when summoned, you have six individual chances to get a Demonic Core buff applied to you.- The damage buff to the Demonic Tyrant from consuming the Wild Imps is now much higher.
One additional note about the Demonic Tyrant:
- In an upcoming build, the Demonic Tyrant will also extend the duration of any demons summoned from the Nether Portal level 100 talent.