Il Community Manager Kaivax ha pubblicato nuovi cambiamenti che saranno apportati alle classi e alle essenze di Azerite nel nuovo del PTR della patch 8.2 Rise of Azshara. I cambiamenti vedono coinvolte le classi/specializzazioni: Cavalieri della Morte Gelo e Empietà, Druido Guardiano Ferino e Cacciatore di Demoni Vendetta.
In the next update to the Rise of Azshara PTR, we have a few class and Essence changes coming as we continue to iterate on these areas.
- Death Knight
- Breath of Sindragosa now has a 50% increased chance to activate Runic Empowerment.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ghoul Energy to benefit doubly from Haste. To compensate, Ghoul base damage has been increased by 6%.
- Ironfur now has a maximum of 8 stacks (was 6 stacks).
- Frenzied Regeneration, at rank 3 21, now costs 10-30 rage (was 10-40 rage).
- Demon Hunter
- Soul Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- All Azerite Essences should now have the same global cooldown as your class abilities: 1.0 second or 1.5 seconds, reduced by haste.
- Sphere of Suppression rank 3 now increases melee attack speed by 8% (was 15%).
- Crucible of Flame’s increasing damage from Concentrated Flame will now max out at 3x damage (was 4x damage).
- Crucible of Flame’s buff that increases damage can now be dispelled, removing all stacks of the buff.