Il Community Manager Kaivax è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale specificando come si otterranno i Nuclei Malefici, dopo il raggiungimento del livello 15 del Mantello Leggendario Ashjra’kamas. Consigliamo anche di leggere il nostro articolo sulla speculazione della data di uscita di Shadowlands.
Il 25 marzo 2020 potremo portare al livello 15, livello massimo, il nostro mantello leggendario e nelle settimane successive potremo aumentare, una volta alla settimana, di +3 la resistenza alla corruzione del nostro mantello, ottenendo un Nucleo Malefico. Otterremo l’oggetto o finendo una Visione Orripilante con tutti i quattro obiettivi completati o uccidendo il boss N’Zoth dell’incursione Ny’alotha, la città risvegliata dal livello normale in su.
Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vedono un nerf al boss Il’gynoth al livello mitico dell’incursione Ny’alotha, la città risvegliata.
We’re now a couple of weeks from some players reaching Rank 15 on their legendary cloaks, and we’d like to clarify how you’ll further improve your cloak in the weeks after hitting Rank 15.
At Rank 15, players who wish to make use of more and greater Corrupted items will want to imbue themselves with greater Corruption Resistance. This is done at Rank 15 with a Malefic Core, which can be consumed and applied to the cloak, increasing the cloak’s max Corruption Resistance by 3. There are two ways to acquire a Malefic Core:
- Complete all four objective areas and the boss in a Horrific Vision.
- Defeat N’Zoth the Corruptor in Ny’alotha on Normal (or higher) difficulty.
Players who are at the limit of the cloak’s progression can receive one Malefic Core from the first of these two activities completed each week, and can continue to upgrade their cloak with a Malefic Core once per week for the remainder of Visions of N’Zoth. However, if your cloak isn’t caught up to the current cap, you can acquire and use up to two Malefic Cores per week by doing both of the activities above.
Beginning with weekly maintenance in each region the week of March 24, players who reached Rank 15 the previous week will start receiving a Malefic Core from the two feats listed above.
March 5, 2020
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Cursebreak damage within the smallest ring sizes reduced by 30% on Mythic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: With the following change to Cursebreak, raid groups are far less punished for dispelling the debuff with proper timing.
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Resolved an issue where Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve sometimes attempted to send players to Wrathion twice.
Items and Rewards
- Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve
- Draconic Empowerment (Rank 12 effect) now grants the wearer 3,648 of their primary stat when triggered (was 3,386).
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Gouged Eye of N’Zoth from adding sockets to some raid weapons with a set Corrupted Effect (e.g. Eyestalk of Il’gynoth).
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect) from reducing the cooldown on some abilities that have charges.
- Demon Hunter: Demon Spikes, Fracture, Throw Glaive
- Monk: Guard, Healing Sphere, Renewing Mist
- Mage: Phoenix Flames
- Warlock: Dark Soul
- The Item Restoration self-service system now retains information on disposed of Uncommon and Rare quality items for 30 days (was 7 days for Uncommon quality items, 15 days for Rare quality items). This hotfix is not retroactive and will not apply to any items for which the retention period has already expired.