Ieri sera, dopo il rinvio per via delle festività, il Community Manager Linxy ha finalmente riportato le note dei primi sviluppi e aggiornamenti per il PTR della patch 9.2: Fine dell’Eternità, nonché l’apertura dei reami test.
Le prime novità erano già state in gran parte anticipate dal liveblog dell’11 novembre, e in sintesi sono:
- Nuova incursione: Sepolcro dei Primi
- Il Senior Game Designer Aelthas ha annunciato che il 3 dicembre saranno disponibili da testare i boss Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle e Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener
- Tazavesh aggiunta alla rotazione delle spedizioni Mitiche+
- Nota: Tazavesh verrà divisa in due spedizioni separate per il contenuto stagionale.
- Aggiunti i nuovi set di classe
- I developer Frozzo, Skald e Forge ha annunciato cambiamenti ai bonus dei set di classe dello Sciamano Rigenerazione, Monaco Mastro Birraio, Druido Rigenerazione e Sacerdote Ombra.
- Aggiunte tante nuove mascotte a Zereth Mortis.
- La nuova rissa Mischia Solitaria è ora testabile.
- Sono ora acquistabili dall’NPC Craftataur a Oribos tutte le nuove ricette per le professioni.
- Sono disponibili i capitoli 1, 2 e 3 della nuova Campagna.
- Torgast ha nuovi livelli di difficoltà che vanno dal 13-16 ed avranno dei Tormenti potenziati, in modo da impegnare ulteriormente i giocatori. Al completamento di questi ultimi livelli, si otterranno delle ricompense uniche.
- Novità nell’interfaccia utente, dove si potranno creare delle macro per associare abilità e magie ai tasti del mouse e tastiera direttamente in gioco, senza aiuto di addon esterni.
- Nuova reputazione: Gli Illuminati.
- Cypher of the First Ones: il nuovo sistema di avanzamento a Zereth Mortis, utile a comprendere il linguaggio musicale dei Primi. Si sbloccheranno nuove missioni, zone ecc.
- Nuovo boss esterno: Antros
- Le missioni mondiali saranno disponibili dopo aver completato il Capitolo 2 della Campagna.
- Nuove serie di missioni nelle zone di New Haven e Dimensional Falls.
- Tanti nuovi rari e tesori da scoprire.
Vi lasciamo con i bluepost originali dei vari interventi degli sviluppatori e con la nostra pagina spoiler della patch 9.2. Siete curiosi di queste novità?
Eternity’s End: le ultime novità
Scopri tutte le ultime notizie, curiosità e informazioni sulla seconda e ultima major patch di World of Warcraft: Shadowlands nella pagina dedicata!
World of Warcraft Version 9.2 PTR – Eternity’s End
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- New Raid: Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Deep in the Sepulcher of the First Ones lies the key to unlock the Jailer’s plans. Gather the power of the First Ones as you pursue Zovaal into the Sepulcher and fight through his forces—but first, you must face Anduin, and discover a way to resist the Jailer’s terrifying Domination magic.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Now separated into two dungeons and added to the Mythic+ dungeon rotation.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Progenitor Armor Set
- Collect your class armor set from defeating bosses in the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid and from the Great Vault to unlock 2-piece and 4-piece set bonuses that power certain abilities for your specialization.
- Developers’ note: When the PTR is live, Setzertauren can be found in the central ring of Oribos to purchase the armor sets for testing the set bonuses.
- New wild pets to capture in Zereth Mortis.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- New Brawl: Solo Shuffle
- The Solo Shuffle brawl pits six players (two healers, four damage dealers) against each other in exciting 3v3 Arena matches. As the name implies, you can only queue for this brawl solo. Play a series of short matches as teams are shuffled and earn rewards based on your performance.
- Rare Crafted Equipment recipes now have an additional Optional Reagent slot.
- New Recipes (All of these new recipes and reagents can be found on the Craftataur NPC in Oribos during the 9.2 PTR)
- Optional Reagent: Crafter’s Mark IV– Set the crafted equipment to item level 233 and the required level to 60.
- Optional Reagent: Crafter’s Mark of the First Ones – Set the crafted equipment to item level 262, required level to 60, and adds Unique Equipped: Shadowlands Crafted.
- Optional Reagent: Sustaining Armor Polish
- Optional Reagent: Infusion: Corpse Purification
- New Potion: Cosmic Healing Potion (Flaskataur in Oribos sells the potions during the PTR)
- Empty Kettle of Stone Soup – Set out a Kettle of Stone Soup, ready to fill with delicious ingredients. Contribute ingredients to finish it and feed up to 35 people in your raid or party. Spend at least 10 seconds eating to become well fed with 20 in a stat for 1 hour.
- New Meat: Protoflesh
- Optional Reagent: Cosmic Protoweave
- Optional Reagent: Magically Regulated Automa Core
- Optional Reagent: Pure-Air Sail Extensions
- Optional Reagent: Erratic Genesis Matrix
- New Fish: Precursor Placoderm
- Hew Herb: First Flower
- Vantus Rune: Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Contract: Enlightened Brokers
- Optional Reagent: Devourer Essence Stone
- Optional Reagent: Ephemera Harmonizing Stone
- New Ore: Progenium Ore
- New Hide: Protogenic Pelt
- New Cloth: Silken Protofiber
- New Campaign Chapters
- Chapters 1, 2, and 3 are available in the December 1 PTR update.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- New Game Mode: The Jailer’s Gauntlet
- Run through a series of increasingly challenging boss battles, across 8 floors per layer and 8 layers total to earn unique rewards.
- Four new challenging Layers have been introduced, Layers 13–16.
- New: Empowered Torments – Existing Torments that have increased in strength.
- 1 Empowered Torment will be applied to Layers 13–14, and 2 Empowered Torments will be applied to Layers 15–16.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- New Feature: Click Casting
- This feature allows you to cast spells by simply clicking on a unit frame.
- Set up your spell bindings by going to the Key Bindings menu or Interface Options → Combat.
- New Setting: Unit Frame Mouseover Casting
- This setting allows you to mouse over a unit frame and cast a spell on that character without targeting them.
- Access this setting under Interface Options → Combat.
Zereth Mortis was created by the First Ones as a workshop to create afterlives. Its denizens—the automa—have built all that exists in the Shadowlands. It is a strange, otherworldly location that defies all concepts of reality or physics. The Jailer intends to use the secrets of Zereth Mortis to reshape reality and bend it to his malevolent will.
- New Reputation: The Enlightened
- The Enlightened are brokers that arrived on Zereth Mortis a long time ago. They no longer see their world in a transactional manner, but instead they treat their dwelling as a sacred place, and hope to answer to a higher calling—the pursuit of knowledge. Find common ground with The Enlightened to succeed and defend Zereth Mortis.
- Cypher of the First Ones
- The automa of Zereth Mortis speak in a musical language that is incomprehensible to mortal races. Team up with a curious automa sidekick in this new progression system to learn the lost language of the Progenitors and delve deeper into the secrets of Zereth Mortis, unlocking an array of new zone activities, daily quests, events, and rewards.
- Developers’ note: This feature is currently under development so any aspects being discussed could be subject to change.
- New World Boss: Antros, Keeper of the Antecedents located on Antecedent Isle in Zereth Mortis.
- New World Quests are available after completing Chapter 2 of the new campaign.
- New Haven and Dimensional Falls questlines.
- New rares and treasures to discover.
- Developers’ note: Zereth Mortis rewards and combat tuning are still under development.
We’re planning to take the Restoration bonus back into the workshop and change it up for a future build. We want it to encourage you to Chain Heal sometimes and be rewarded for doing so, but the current 2-piece bonus is a little more passive than we think it could be. Many people have expressed dislike of the 4-piece bonus, so we’re going to change that up more substantially. Thanks for the feedback, and looking forward to seeing your thoughts on its coming iteration when we have more details.
Greetings, monastic adherents. As you test the set bonuses on PTR, some notes and known issues:
- Mistweaver 4pc has a known issue which causes it to break Soothing Mist after drinking Thunder Focus Tea. This issue will be resolved in a future build.
- Brewmaster 4pc will be redesigned in a future build. We’ve heard your feedback that you’d prefer a more focused bonus and will be acting on that desire.
Hey there druids,
Both the 2-piece and 4-piece bonuses for Restoration will be changed for a future build. Thank you for your feedback and we’ll continue to watch the ongoing conversations!
The Shadow bonuses, specifically the 2-piece bonus, are going to undergo some changes based off the feedback provided. To start, the 2-piece bonus will move its focus to Devouring Plague. As the only spender in the Shadow Priest rotation, and with the abundance of Insanity in the Shadow kit, it seems like a good hook to pivot to. The 4-piece will remain largely unchanged, however, Your Shadow will swap their current single target channel for one that favors AoE situations as well. Thank you for the feedback and we’re eager to hear your thoughts on the next iteration.
On Friday, December 3rd, we will be beginning our raid testing in the Sepulcher of the First Ones.
Friday, December 3rd
Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle – Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones
13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
Skolex, the Insatiable Ravener – Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones
14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)
As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.
Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
A: In Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade IV in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)
Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 60 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.
Q: How long does testing last?
A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.
We appreciate you taking the time to test our content and look forward to reading your feedback.