Blizzard ha rilasciato la prima ondata di hotfix per la pre-patch di Shadowlands, uscita ieri, e abbiamo un po’ di tutto, dai cambiamenti alle classi ai fix per le razze alleate. I punti salienti sono:
- Per sbloccare i Meccagnomi non c’è più bisogno della reputazione.
- Fix per i giocatori bloccati sull’Isola dell’Esilio.
- Nerf alle abilità dei boss dell’incursione Ny’alotha, la città risvegliata.
- L’abilità Sventagliata di Lametossiche, essendo un’abilità di una spedizione di Shadowlands, è stata rimossa dal boss Inquisitrice Oscura Xanesh dell’incursione Ny’alotha, la città risvegliata.
- I giocatori ora possono disincantare mentre sono in leveling nei Viaggi nel Tempo di Cromie.
- Fix ad alcune abilità delle classi Cavaliere della Morte, Monaco, Paladino e Ladro.
- Unlocking Mechagnome no longer requires reaching exalted with the Rustbolt Resistance.
- Gender changes in the Barber Shop will no longer revert after entering combat and relogging into the game.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that caused Whirling Dragon Punch (Talent) to deal more damage than intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Queueing for Legion dungeons on Normal difficulty no longer requires obtaining an Artifact weapon.
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- High Botanist Tel’arn
- Recursive Strikes now deals appropriate damage on Mythic difficulty.
- Hellfire Citadel
- Tyrant Velhari
- Aura of Oppression now deals appropriate damage on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where players who completed Exile’s Reach could end up getting stuck on the island. Players who are currently stuck in this state on the island will be teleported back to Stormwind or Orgrimmar. We were going to send another expedition to rescue you but that turned into a whole thing, so now you’ll just be teleported out.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that caused some weapon illusions to not persist when closing and reentering the game.
- Black Empire head, shoulder, and chest tokens will no longer create Azerite-empowered armor for characters that have not obtained the Heart of Azeroth.
Player versus Player
- Gladiator titles will once again only be used by characters who earned the achievements.
- Fixed an issue that caused terrain issues for some characters in the Cooking Impossible Brawl.
- Honorable Kills are once again tracked in Achievements and the Scoreboard.
- Players should once again be able to disenchant items as they’re leveling up through the different expansions in Timewalking Campaigns.
- Players should now be able queue for the “Battle for Lordaeron” scenario.
- Players should once again be able to use the spells available during “Ravencrest’s Legacy” in Val’sharah.
- “Students of Chi-Ji” in Krasarang Wilds can now be completed by all players eligible to accept the quest, regardless of level.
- The Argent Cannon during the Icecrown quest, “The Last Line of Defense”, can once again generate enough mana to fuel the Reckoning Bomb.