Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato una serie di nerf in PvP in arrivo dal prossimo reset dei server, da noi in Europa il mercoledì. I cambiamenti riguardano le classi Cacciatore, Cavaliere della Morte e Stregone che vedono una riduzione del 20% dei danni che i propri famigli subiscono dai giocatori, mentre le classi Druido, Mago e Paladino vedono le abilità Convocazione degli Spiriti, Protezione della Trinità e Favore Divino ridotte di efficacia, sempre in ambito PvP.
In più, Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vedono corretti alcune abilità del Cacciatore, Mago e Sciamano e altri fix per Congreghe, missioni, Incursioni, Spedizioni e Torgast.
Player vs. Player
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
As always, we’ll post updates if we make changes to the changes, and the final adjustments will appear in our hotfixes update soon after they go live.
January 22, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Fallen Acolyte Erisne would not grant credit for the achievement Adventurer of Bastion.
- Explosive Shot (Talent) will now only show up as a debuff on the enemy’s nameplate for the Hunter who casts it.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where some Horde characters could not see the refugees from the Undercity in Orgrimmar and some Alliance characters could not see the refugees from Teldrassil in Stormwind.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Bottled Anima no longer targets player pets and guardians.
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Grim Batol
- Resolved an issue in which Hooked Net could sometimes fail to correctly summon the Hooked Net enemy, permanently rooting players.
Items and Rewards
- Upgrading a PvP item by spending Honor will now remove the ability to refund that item.
- Fixed an issue where the Bastion treasure at the Grace of the Remembered could experience issues for players who left quickly after interacting with the Drink Tray.
- The mana return of the Show of Faith and Corrupted Egg Shell trinkets has been reduced to be in line with items of comparable item level.
- Ripe Purians can no longer be traded or sold on the Auction House.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue where some spells were not showing a portion of their visuals if Projected Textures was disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Anima Powers