Il Community Manager Kaivax è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale specificando la soluzione trovata sul bug che ha permesso a 81 giocatori di acquistare anelli Arena della Stagione 2 in TBC Classic, che prevede a questi giocatori la rimozione degli oggetti acquistati e il rimborso dell’Onore speso.
Blizzard ha rilasciato anche dei nuovi hotfix per TBC Classic che vedono risolto un problema di animazione alle abilità Blast Wave e Quake del boss Magtheridon dell’incursione Magtheridon’s Lair/Antro di Magtheridon e riduzione dei danni dell’abilità Dragon Breath del boss Shade of Aran/Ombra di Aran dell’incursione di Karazhan.
We immediately got to work designing and implementing a process for identifying the 81 players who purchased the Season 2 rings and reversing their transactions.
That process is underway at this time. All Season 2 PvP gear that was inadvertently available will soon be removed, and the Honor spent refunded.
As always, we appreciate everyone who reported it to us, so that we could act quickly to ensure fair play.
Burning Crusade Classic
- Warlocks are no longer revealed on the arena frames if they sacrifice a demon before the gates have opened.
- Magtheridon’s Lair
- Fixed animation issues with Blast Nova and Quake.
- Blast Nova now always has a raid warning when cast.
- Blast Nova will no longer be immediately recasted if he was interrupted before he began channeling.
- Developers’ note: Magtheridon’s Blast Nova was set up in original Burning Crusade in a way that it was possible for players to see a raid warning for an attack that would never come, or for Mag to use an ability without warning. These misbehaviors were recreated in Burning Crusade Classic as we matched the boss configuration with our pre-nerf reference. With the fixes above, we’ve made it so that Blast Nova is used consistently after a raid warning, and no longer fails to be put on cooldown if interrupted during its cast.
- Fixed an issue where Shade of Aran’s Dragon Breath was dealing more damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the title “Champion of the Naaru” would be repeatedly granted to players who had earned it.