Il Community Manager Kaivax è tornato sul forum di World of Warcraft in merito ai prossimi bilanciamenti, in arrivo da noi il 30 gennaio.
- Oltre ai bilanciamenti per specializzazioni Cavaliere della Morte Empietà, Druido Rigenerazione e Guerriero Armi, abbiamo un potenziamento per la specializzazione Precisione di Tiro del Cacciatore.
- Una serie di bilanciamenti ai Tratti di Azerite.
- Bilanciamenti all’efficacia dei monili PvP.
- Bilanciamenti alle specializzazioni Druido Rigenerazione, Cacciatore Precisione di Tiro e Stregone Distruzione in PvP
UPDATED JANUARY 28 20:30 PST
With scheduled maintenance this week, we’re going to make some adjustments to several specs in PvE and PvP, as well as a number of Azerite Traits. We’re keeping a close eye on both early performance in the new raid as well as how things have been going in Mythic Keystone dungeons in Tides of Vengeance.
Our usual disclaimers apply – these may still change slightly:
- Death Knight
- Death Coil damage increased by 20%.
- Efflorescence healing increased by 15%.
- Lifebloom and Wild Growth cost reduced by 7%.
- All damage and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Developers’ note: Marksmanship damage has been a bit too low when not using Unerring Vision. With the reduction to Unerring Vision’s effectiveness, this increase brings Marksmanship up to a more appropriate overall level.
- Mortal Strike, Execute, Slam, Overpower, and Rend damage increased by 8%.
Based on data observed since Tides of Vengeance launched, we have a number of tuning changes for Azerite traits. The goal of these changes is to improve the usability of some class traits, as well as rein in the power of some of the newer traits in a way that still preserves their core coolness. Additionally, some Azerite traits changed value dramatically with changes to specs in Tides of Vengeance, so we’re taking this opportunity to rebalance those traits as the Mythic Raid opens.
- Heart of Azeroth
- All Classes
- Dagger in the Back effectiveness reduced by 10%.
- Champion of Azeroth effectiveness reduced by 10%.
- Treacherous Covenant effectiveness reduced by 10%.
- Streaking Stars effectiveness increased by 15%.
- Unerring Vision effectiveness reduced by 33%.
- Blur of Talons effectiveness reduced by 33%.
- Rapid Reload damage increased by 100%.
- Feeding Frenzy damage increased by 30%.
- Dance of Death agility increased by 20%.
- Serrated Jaws Kill Command damage increased by 40%.
- Focused Fire damage increased by 15%.
- Wildfire damage reduced by 30%.
- Equipoise damage increased by 200%.
- Arcane Pummeling damage increased by 50%.
- Fury of Xuen chance to spawn Xuen reduced by 33% per stack.
- Light’s Decree damage reduced by 30%.
- Fixed an issue which caused Light’s Decree to deal less damage than intended when your Holy Power costs were reduced by effects like Divine Purpose or Fires of Justice.
- Searing Dialogue effectiveness reduced by 35%.
- The First Dance haste reduced by 40%.
- Replicating Shadows shadow damage increased by 30%.
- Echo of the Elementals damage reduced by 33%.
- Primal Primer effectiveness reduced by 30%.
- Strength of Earth effectiveness reduced by 30%.
- Igneous Potential damage increased by 150%.
- Ancestral Resonance mastery increased by 10%.
- Thunderaan’s Fury totem spawn chance reduced to 8% (was 10%).
- Pandemic Invocation damage increased by 15%.
- Explosive Potential effectiveness increased by 100%.
- Umbral Blaze effectiveness increased by 100%.
Player versus Player
- Gladiator’s Safeguard trinket’s absorb amount reduced by 33%.
- Gladiator’s Emblem trinket’s maximum health buff increased by 20%.
- All healing increased by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Focused Growth (PvP Talent) increases the healing of Lifebloom by 20% (was 15%).
- Focused Growth (PvP Talent) reduces mana cost of Lifebloom by 20% (was 15%).
- Overgrowth (PvP Talent) mana cost reduced by 25%.
- Aimed Shot, Arcane Shot, and Steady Shot damage increased by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Grimoire of Supremacy increases Chaos Bolt damage by 4% per Soul Shard spent when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 8%).
- Chaos Bolt damage increased by 15% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
As always, we’ll post here and elsewhere if the above changes, and final adjustments will be in the next hotfixes update after maintenance.