Il Community Manager Bornakk è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale dichiarando che il Fronte di Guerra: Battaglia per Rivafosca, in versione eroica e normale, è attivo, ma sarà disponibile quando Rivafosca sarà nuovamente sotto attacco, che ora non è.
Blizzard ha rilasciato una nuova ondata di hotfix che spaziano tra cambiamenti alle classi, fix alle missioni mondiali e altro ancora.
January 21, 2020
- Vulpera characters can now correctly disable Holy Relic after discovering it through their Rummage Your Bag racial ability.
- Vulpera and mechagnomes can now read the Ancient Tome of Dinomancy.
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Invoke Xuen
- Xuen’s autoattack damage has been reduced by 80%.
- The power of Xuen’s abilities have been increased by 100%.
- Xuen’s abilities deal 80% reduced damage against other players in PvP situations.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that allowed Virulent Plague to spread to Explosives found in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Damage caused by Protector of the Pack (PvP Talent) can no longer be absorbed or reduced by damage reduction effects.
- Brambles will no longer deal damage after suffering damage from Protector of the Pack (PvP Talent).
- Den Mother’s (PvP Talent) increased maximum health effect no longer affects the Guardian Druid.
- Beast Mastery
- Resolved an issue that could prevent additional pets summoned by Animal Companion from gaining benefit from abilities such as Bestial Wrath, Beast Cleave, or Dash.
- Resolved an issue that caused Grapple Weapon to reduce the duration of subsequent Silence effects cast on the target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Fixed an issue which prevented Ny’alotha bosses from rewarding Artifact Power.
- Removed the requirement that Shad’har the Insatiable had to be defeated before entering Drest’agath’s encounter arena on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- Fixed an issue that caused Paranoia to target more players than intended on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Resolved an issue in which Prophet Skitra being defeated would cause Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn to not spawn on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue wherein players weren’t interactable for a short period after dying in Horrific Visions.
Items and Rewards
- Trashmaster’s Mantle can no longer drop in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Resolved an issue that allowed Vitality Conduit (Essence) to remove crowd control effects (e.g. Polymorph).
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed an issue which could cause Infinite Stars and Twisted Appendage to fail to keep track of updates to characters’ Attack Power or Spell Power.
- Infinite Star’s damage at all Corruption levels has been reduced by 25%.
- Psyche Shredder’s on-equip effect can now only be triggered by spells.
- Blackrock Depths Pet Battle Dungeon
- The difficulty of Therin Skysong, Alran Heartshade, Zuna Skullcrush pet battle encounters have been lowered.
- Manapoof Link now properly has the option to teleport a player who has completed the Blackrock Depths Pet Dungeon to the entrance of Blackrock Depths.
- Faceless Mask quests are no longer shareable.
- War Mode once again grants the correct reward quest completion bonuses for daily quests offered during Visions of N’Zoth Assaults. The UI currently does not reflect the rewards granted, but we’re working on correcting it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Gift of N’Zoth’s visual effect to sometimes disappear when a character entered Orgrimmar, Stormwind, Uldum, or Vale of Eternal Blossoms. N’Zoth has not forgotten those who are loyal to him.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some players from receiving credit for the “Grand Empress Shek’zara” after defeating Grand Empress Shek’zara.
- Players will now properly receive credit for defeating King Dazar for the “Kings’ Rest: Kingsguard” World Quest.