Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato l’avvio del PTR per la patch 1.13.7 di WoW Classic e chiede ai giocatori di inviare molti feedback. Nel retail, Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vedono aggiustamenti per le classi Cavaliere della Morte, Stregone, Druido e Guerriero e altri fix per le Congreghe.
Today, we’ve opened the WoW Classic Public Test Realm (PTR) to test version 1.13.7 of WoW Classic. In this upcoming version, we intend to reduce the spell batching delay.
There are numerous class abilities and spells from Original World of Warcraft that were re-implemented in WoW Classic with spell batching in mind, and we initially expect bugs or adverse consequences with spell batching reduced. In this PTR, testers have an opportunity to join us in finding such issues. Raids and battlegrounds are available in this PTR to facilitate testing in a wide variety of game content.
- Initially, the spell batch window is set to 10 milliseconds on the 1.13.7 PTR, a reduction from the 1.13.6 live window of 400 milliseconds.
Please use the in-game bug reporter (default hotkey: mouseover+F6) in the PTR to submit your bug reports or feedback on abilities with spell batching reduced.
When logged into the PTR, you can mouse over any item, spell, or talent and press the assigned hotkey to initiate a bug report for that item or spell. Bug reports created in this way include valuable metadata about the spell, your talents, and your player-state when the bug is submitted.
If you’ve unbound your “Open Bug Report” hotkey, you can rebind it in Keybindings -> PTR.
Thank you for testing WoW Classic with us!
- Death Knight
- Druid Form sounds should now always match the visual when shapeshifting. No more cheetahs with a deep dinosaur voice running around out there.
- The Fatal Decimation (Necrolord Conduit) will now properly increase the damage of Decimating Bolt (Necrolord Ability) at Item Levels 213 and above.
- Fixed an issue during the scenario “The Greater Good” where players who disconnected during the flight with Chyrus would not receive aid from Kleia, Pelagos, and Mikanikos, and would be unable to take a new flight to Elysian Hold.
- Fixed an issue where Athanos could fail to activate during the scenario “The Greater Good.”
- Night Fae
- Kel’thuzad will now reset if any creatures walk past the encounter door.