Il Community Manager Kaivax è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale dando comunicazione delle note per la nuova patch di WoW Classic, la quale darà inizio alla nuova Fase del gioco. La fase quattro, vi ricordiamo, inizierà l’11 marzo alle 23.00 ora italiana.
Inoltre è stato annunciando l’inizio dell’evento Battleground Holiday, sempre facenti parte delle novità della Fase 4. Il primo Campo di battaglia coinvolto sarà Warsong Gulch (Forra dei Cantaguerra) a partire dal 13 marzo.
Join the League of Arathor or the Forsaken Defilers as they battle for precious resources. Pitting 15 members of each faction against each other, the race is on to be the first to 2000 resources, capturing strategic landmarks around the Basin to increase your team’s gain and cripple the enemy. There’s never been a better time to join the war.
Arathi Basin will unlock at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 11.
Most weeks, Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley, and Arathi Basin now enjoy holidays that begin on Thursday night at midnight and continue until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that Battleground are increased.
Bug Fixes and Updates
- There is now a warning dialogue when players enter a raid that has an active raid lockout, giving players the chance to avoid accidental raid saves.
- Harvesting gathering nodes that are on zone boundaries should now be more reliable.
- Many particle effects and transparency effects now display more accurately. For example:
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker will appear brighter than before.
- Perdition’s Blade will appear brighter than before.
- Particle effects on the Warlock and Paladin class mounts will be less pronounced than before.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Nefarian to momentarily fly away after revealing his true from at the beginning of Phase 2 of his encounter.
- Players who are Honorless Targets are now immune to Mind Control.
- Player-controlled pets now move in a straight line to their target when commanded to attack, rather than defaulting to behind the target.
- Mana Tide Totem should now reliably deliver a fourth tick of Mana Tide.
- Blood Pact is no longer re-cast when Amplify Curse is used or Nightfall procs.
With the WoW Classic 1.13.4 patch, Battleground Holidays will begin. Each of these lasts for about 4 days, during which players will earn additional Honor and Reputation in a specific Battleground. Battleground holidays start at 12:01 a.m. realm time:
- Warsong Gulch: March 13, April 10, May 8, June 5, etc.
- Arathi Basin: March 20, April 17, May 15, June 12, etc.
- Alterac Valley: April 3, May 1, May 29, June 26, etc.
We’ll see you in the BGs!