Il Community Manager Kaivax è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale annunciando l’applicazione di diversi fix per WoW Classic, tra cui un fix per i Dragons of Nightmare e l’applicazione delle correzioni per gli incantamenti ottenibili a Zul’gurub, già precedentemente annunciati .
I’ve updated the OP with:
April 28, 2020
- In the Americas region, battleground holidays now start at the same time for all realms.
- Developers’ notes: While this is a change to how original WoW worked, with battlegroups of realms including only realms that were in the same time zone, it allows us to treat US-East and US-West realms as a single battlegroup for the purposes of matchmaking. Players on US-East realms will now begin and end their battleground holidays three hours later than before.
- Players can now undelete characters on locked realms, if the character is available for undeletion.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause fewer than all four Dragons of Nightmare to spawn as intended.
- Many item enchantments now stack with certain items that provide an identical buff.
- Many item enchantments that previously took up a hidden buff slot no longer consume a hidden buff slot.