Ieri sui server di WoW Classic, per colpa di un bug, era scomparso l’evento del Darkmoon Faire (Fiera di Lunacupa) e il Community Manager Kaivax è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale dichiarando che stavano lavorando per risolvere il problema. Dopo poche ore, lo stesso Kaivax ha annunciato che il bug è stato risolto.
Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vedono in WoW Classic risolto un problema con i Campi di Battaglia e nel Retail risolti alcuni problemi con degli oggetti e missioni.
We had a bug rear its ugly head with realm maintenance.
We’re working to bring the Faire back as soon as possible.
The Darkmoon Faire is back on all realms.
May Sayge give you good fortune.
February 11, 2020
- Players can again properly earn the I Pitied the Fool achievement in Arathi Basin.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Wrathion, The Black Emperor
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving loot if they did not generate threat during the encounter.
- Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard
- Resolved an issue where Scrapbone Grunters summoned during the King Gobbamak encounter could spawn Explosive Orbs on Mythic Keystone dungeon difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Thaumaturge Vashreen has relocated his supplies of the Deathslaver’s Hauberk, and it can again be obtained for Titan Residuum.
- Corrupted Items
- Fixed a bug which caused Devour Vitality (Corrupted Effect) on the polearm An’zig Vra to have a lower Critical Hit chance than intended.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Devour Vitality to fail to deal damage for players with Balance Affinity who were auto-attacking from maximum range.
- Fixed a bug where canceling the Echoing Void (Corrupted Effect) buff did not immediately stop it from dealing damage.
- Ineffable Truth (Corruption Effect) should again correctly reduce the cooldown of Fire Elemental spell and the Stormkeeper and Storm Elemental Talents for Elemental Shaman.
- Thing from Beyond’s (Corrupted Effect) damage is no longer increased by Demonology’s Master Demonologist passive or Beast Mastery’s Master of Beasts passive.
- Thing from Beyond’s damage is no longer increased by the corrupted player’s Versatility.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Twisted Appendage and Infinite Stars (Corrupted Effects) to break crowd control effects on players (e.g. Mages’ Polymorph).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the new Visions of N’Zoth troops from counting towards Champion abilities.
- “Aqir Instincts” and “Honing Instincts” no longer have their progress blocked by being in a raid group or when summoning or dismissing the Shadowbarb Hatchling. Kills made while in a raid group will still fail to grant experience to grow your Shadowbarb Hatchling.
- Battleground scoreboards no longer list the enemy team until your entire team has clicked Enter Battleground. The scoreboard remains visible for everyone once the battleground has started.