Season of Mastery
- I personaggi ora possono raggiungere il livello 60;
- Il bonus dell’esperienza del buff “Adventure Awaits”, che era già stato aumentato, ora garantisce un ulteriore bonus di esperienza alle missioni deentro i dungeon/spedizioni e alle missioni contrassegnate come Elite;
- E’ stato aggiunto un nuovo debuff la “Soul of Iron”, questo debuff, creato per i giocatoria “hardcore”, è ottenibile da due nuovi npc, gli High Elf Watchers, presenti uno a Ironforge Library/Biblioteca di Forgiardente e l’altro nel Undercity Apothecarium/Quartiere degli Speziali a Sepulcra;
- I World Buffs saranno rimossi all’interno dei Raid/Incursioni;
- Il limite dei debuff sulle unità nemiche non è più limitato a 16;
- Ora chi uccide un mostro quando ha nel gruppo uno o più compagni di livello superiore del mostro prende molta meno esperienza;
- Sarà integrato il Looking for Group di TBC Classic;
- Sono stati resi più difficili i nemici nei dungeon/spedizioni Stratholme, Maraudon e Zul’Farrak;
- Sono stati resi più difficili i nemici dentro i Raid/Incursioni Onyxia’s Lair/Antro di Onyxia e Molten Core/Nucleo Ardente.
- L’impresa Disponibile in otto colori è ora condivisa per account;
- Il nuovo oggetto Timebound Ruminations, annunciato nella scorsa build, ora porta un nostro avventuriero al livello 30 invece di fornire 5000 punti esperienza ed il costo rimane a 10.000 Animum del Bacino.
Vi lasciamo anche i bluepost originali. Vi piacciono le novità?
- Test characters can now be leveled to 60.
- The “Adventure Awaits” buff now grants an additional experience bonus to Dungeon quests and quests flagged as Elite.
- High Elf Watchers have made an appearance in the Ironforge Library and Undercity Apothecarium, seeking to chronicle those who bear a “Soul of Iron”.
- World Buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Warchief’s Blessing, and many others will now be removed inside of raid instances.
- The Debuff limit on enemy units is no longer capped at 16.
- Significantly less experience is now awarded to players who kill a creature while in a group with one or more players who are at a much higher level than the creature that was slain.
- The Looking For Group tool from Burning Crusade Classic is now present in the Season of Mastery.
- Adjustments have been made to some dungeon enemies:
- Stratholme – All Undead creatures in Stratholme will now gain an immunity to snares 30 seconds after entering combat and gain immunity to roots after an additional 30 seconds of combat.
- Maraudon – Many creatures in Maraudon will gain an immunity to snares 30 seconds after entering combat and gain immunity to roots after an additional 30 seconds of combat.
- Mauradon – 30 seconds after gaining immunity to root effects, enemies gain 50% increased movement speed.
- Maraudon and Stratholme – Any type of crowd control (except snares or roots) will reset the snare immunity, root immunity, and speed buffs.
- Zul’Farrak – Zombie Trolls in Zul’Farrak now drop fewer lucrative treasures. Most of the loot previously dropped by Zombie Trolls has been redistributed to other enemies in the dungeon.
- Adjustments have been made to enemies in Onyxia’s Lair and Molten Core:
- All creatures have had their health increased.
- Several mechanics that were removed in early versions of original World of Warcraft have been restored to certain bosses in both raids.
- Developers’ notes: The adjustments to XP while in an overpowered group, along with gameplay tweaks in Stratholme and Maraudon are the first round of changes meant to curtail “boosting” or “powerleveling” of low-level characters in Season of Mastery. These changes should be largely invisible to groups who complete this content at an appropriate level with an appropriate group composition, while making many methods of kiting, gathering, and killing large groups of enemies much more precarious and inefficient. Please note that in Stratholme and Maraudon, the auras that grant immunity to slows and roots can also be reset if a creature is afflicted by a “hard” CC such as a Polymorph or Shackle Undead.
In addition to the changes above, we are planning to open Molten Core and Onyxia’s Lair on Thursday, October 21 at 2:00 p.m. PDT for raid testing. To facilitate that, we will make level 60 character templates in Rare quality dungeon gear available on Thursday morning, before the raids become available.
- Available in Eight Colors – This Achievement is now account-wide and grants all color options for the X-995 Mechanocat mount to all characters on your account.
Dungeons and Raids
- New: Legion Timewalking
- Timewalking Mage Tower
- Testing of this feature will be available for 24 hours, starting October 21 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. Visit this forum thread for submitting your feedback on this feature.
Items and Rewards
- Timebound Ruminations – Set an Adventures companion to level 30. Requires one companion to reach level 40. Cannot be used on companions level 30 and above (was grants 5000 experience points directly to a Adventures companion of your choice). (This change will be available in a later PTR build)
- Developers’ note: After reading player feedback feeling that the Anima cost was too high for the amount of companion experience granted, we made changes to the item to set the companion to level 30 instead. The original design of the item was intended to be a supplemental augment to get companions through very low levels quickly, and not to be replacement for interacting with the system. Upon further inspection after player feedback, we agree that cost was too high for 5000 XP and made the changes to be a level boost to 30 instead.