Il WoW Devepoler Pazorax ha annunciato, sul forum ufficiale, un cambiamento al funzionamento di una parte di Naxxramas. Esso originariamente, una volta completate le 4 ali dell’incursione, teletrasportava i giocatori direttamente alla zona Frostwyrm Lair senza possibilità di tornare indietro. Nonostante questo non sia tecnicamente un bug, gli sviluppatori hanno deciso di intervenire e fare in modo che si parta sempre dalla piattaforma d’ingresso inferiore, evitando il teletrasporto nella Frostwyrm Lair fino alla piattaforma superiore.
Pazorax ha comunque precisato che non continuerà a non esserci un’uscita dall’incursione Naxxramas e si dovrà sempre contare sui portali dei maghi per farlo.
Nel Retail sono stati annunciati nuovi hotfix, alcuni dei quali saranno attivi dal reset dei server: un nerf del 90% dell’ottenimento di oro nella casse emissari delle reputazioni di BfA e un nerf del 70% del danno al condotto del paladino Punizione del Colpevole, nonché una serie di fix per oggetti, spedizioni, missioni e professioni.
Che ne pensate dei cambiamenti? Vi lasciamo con i bluepost.
The behavior of being teleported directly to Frostwyrm Lair once all 4 wings are cleared is technically not a bug. This is the behavior that existed in the original game.
However, we have decided this is worth changing. In an upcoming hotfix, zoning into Naxxramas will now place you on the lower entrance platform, avoiding the teleport into Frostwyrm lair until you walk to the upper platform.
In keeping with the theme of the raid, however, there will still be no natural exit from Frostwyrm Lair. Naxxramas is, among other things, a magical prison from which escape is difficult for both physical and psychic reasons. One does not simply walk out of Naxxramas. In order to escape from Naxxramas, you’ll require the aid of powerful sorcery, available from mages, warlocks, or your local innkeeper.
Once you have exited, returning will start you in the lower 4 wings.
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 4, 2020
- Bloodthirsty Vulpera no longer get lost on the return home to their camps after leaving the Arena.
Creatures and NPCs
- Valfir the Unrelenting has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir’s demise.
- Valfir the Unrelenting will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
Items and Rewards
- [With regional restarts] Battle for Azeroth Emissary quests and Paragon caches will have their gold rewards reduced to 10% of their current value when Shadowlands Season 1 begins in each region.
- The Engineering device Disposable Spectrophasic Reanimator is now disposed upon use.
- Fixed an issue where Forgemaster’s Crate and the Tailoring items, Lace Draperies and Excuisitely Woven Rug, could not be opened.
- Scorched Crypt Keys will no longer drop if you already have one in your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where some professions were able to learn the recipe Novice Crafter’s Mark before Crafter’s Mark 1.
- Covenant Campaign
- “ Prove Your Worth” can now be obtained after clearing quests from a full quest log.
- Covenant Campaign
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest “Tea Tales” is active. Affected players should seek out Tubbins in the Ember Ward to accept the quest “Formal Refreshments” to continue.
- Oribos, the Eternal City
- Daily and weekly quests within the Maw can no longer be held beyond the day or week in which they were picked up by the player.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Flame Vents and Soul Emanation traps now trigger less frequently and have slightly larger areas of effect.
- Anima Powers
- First Steps now correctly increases the damage of Subtlety’s Secret Technique (Talent).
- Nasho is now less distracted when rushing into the Forgotten Forge to stop Specialist Entra during the world quest “Forged in Secret.”
- The teapot for “ Tea Tales: Gubbins and Tubbins” is now easier to see.
- Fixed an issue during the Bastion World Quest “Centurions, Assemble!” where the Steward Mechanic ability would fail to heal the player’s chosen centurion.
- Players should no longer be able to get into a state where they are unable to pick up dredgers in the “Dirty Job: Wood Work” and “Dirty Job: Demolition Detail” world quests.
- Pets will now automatically attack hostile enemies and players when set to Aggressive stance.
- Addressed an issue where Damaged Necrotic Shards do not take damage from defeating Shadows of Doom.
- Entering Naxxramas now places you on the lower platform, while the teleport to Sapphiron‘s Lair is triggered on the upper platform, allowing you to zone in and explore the 4 wings.
- Developers’ note: The behavior of immediately teleporting players to Sapphiron‘s Lair upon re-entry to the raid following the defeat of the 4 wing-bosses, IS authentic, but we felt the inability to return and collect Frozen Runes that had been missed was punishing enough to warrant a change here. In keeping with the theme, however, there is still no escape from Frostwyrm Lair short of using your Hearthstone or teleporting. Naxxramas is, among other things, a prison, from which the damned find escape difficult.