Negli scorsi giorni Blizzard ha identificato e corretto un bug che permetteva enormi guadagni di Azerite nelle Scorrerie delle Isole. Inoltre chi ha ne approfittato stanno ricalibrando l’Azerite a tutti quei giocatori che ne hanno avuto troppa.
Last week, there was a bug active for approximately half an hour that resulted in a small number of players receiving an extreme amount of Artifact Power from completing Island Expeditions. While this error was on our end, the amount of Artifact Power given was far too high to leave as-is, as doing so would give an unfair advantage to the handful of players that happened to queue for Islands while this bug was active.
To that end, we have been working to identify and isolate these incorrect Artifact Power gains and remove the additional amounts that should not have been given. Players who were affected by this bug will instead be granted the amount of Artifact Power that would have been correct for the Island Expeditions they completed. This action has now been taken, and affected players will notice their total amount of Artifact Power has been reduced.
We apologize for the confusion and frustration this has caused, and remain committed to providing an equal and fair environment for our players.
December 20, 2018
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue preventing Death and Decay from functioning properly when cast in the same area by multiple Death Knights.
Player versus Player
- (Requires restarts) Adjusted matchmaking to help alleviate high queue times at high ratings.
- Death Knight
- Melee damage dealt by Abominations summoned by Raise Abomination reduced by 25%.
- Attack speed of Abominations summoned by Raise Abomination reduced by 25%.
- Necrotic Strike now absorbs 7% of the target’s maximum health in healing (was 8%).
- Starsurge damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Arcanic Pulsar (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was previously reduced by 50%).
- Lightning Lasso now lasts 5 seconds (was 6) and deals 40% of the target’s maximum health in damage (was 48%).
- Lava Shock (Azerite Trait) effectiveness reduced by 60% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was previously reduced by 50%).
- Stormkeeper now increases Lightning Bolt damage by 125% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 150%).
- Alliance players should now be able to reliably hide in Conveniently Empty Baskets during Assaults in Vol’dun.