Ieri Blizzard ha rilasciato una serie di hotfix che hanno modificato alcune abilità di Jaina durante il suo scontro a Dazar’alor, insieme alla risoluzione di alcuni bug associati.
Sono stati anche annunciati nuovi bilanciamenti in PvP che vanno a rivedere il Paladino Protezione e che saranno attivi dal 5 febbraio.
February 1, 2019
- Demonic Gateway should no longer change your camera facing after being cast on a boat, and the visuals will now play correctly when being cast on a boat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from Bonus Rolling on the Darkshore World Boss.
- Developers’ notes: This issue was quite challenging to solve, and we’d like to thank players who reported occurrences of it to Blizzard Customer Support.
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Adjusted Ice Shard and Grasp of Frost so that Jaina will cast while moving and be easier to maneuver around the field.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Shard debuff on Heroic and Mythic difficulties was not increasing in damage as stated in the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where players were unintentionally gaining additional stacks of Chilling Touch on Mythic difficulty.
Player versus Player
- Sinister Gladiator Azerite items upgraded by a Battleborn Sigil or Warlord’s Trophy now have the correct amount of stamina.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Insignia family of PvP trinkets (such as Sinister Gladiator’s Insignia) from being activated by heals.
We’re currently working on some hotfixes for PvP tuning, intended to go live with the next weekly restarts. We’re planning the following changes:
- Light of the Protector and Hand of the Protector’s healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Mana regeneration reduced by 30% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Developers’ Note: With the launch of 8.1, the additional healing granted by Hand of the Protector was changed to be based off of the target’s missing health, rather than the Paladin’s missing health. While healing is a core element of Protection Paladin survivability, this has proven to be more effective in PvP than intended. Protection Paladins should feel like they can survive high amounts of damage, and heal their teammates in a pinch, but not provide consistent and sustained healing to their teammates throughout a match.
- The absorb provided by Diamond-Laced Refracting Prism is now cleared at the start of an Arena or Battleground, and considered a Magic effect for dispels.
- Bwonsamdi’s Bargain can no longer prevent death while participating in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.