Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato sul forum ufficiale che entro 24 ore ci saranno degli aggiustamenti su alcuni poteri degli Oggetti Corrotti, tra cui un significativo nerf al potere Vuoto Riecheggiante.
Nuovi hotfix sono stati rilasciati da Blizzard che vedono diversi cambiamenti all’incursione Ny’alotha, la città risvegliata e altri cambiamenti su alcune spedizioni.
We’d like to give everyone a heads up that we’re working on tuning adjustments to several Corruption Effects. While we don’t have exact amounts just yet, we have some certainty that in the next 24 hours, we will:
- Reduce the effectiveness of Echoing Void significantly.
- Increase the effectiveness of Void Ritual by a small amount.
- Increase the duration of Deadly Momentum, so that its buff doesn’t fall off.
At this time, we’re also considering:
- Reducing the damage done by Twilight Devastation.
- Increasing the effectiveness of other Corruption Effects.
Again, we intend to complete these changes in the next 24 hours, and we’ll let you know as soon as we’re set on final tuning numbers.
February 4, 2020
- Character transfers and faction changes no longer set back progress on the Titan Research Archive.
- Players who have the Darkmoon Adventurer’s Guide in their inventory should no longer receive error messages after killing enemies in Mythic Keystone dungeons.
- Darkmoon Arcade
- Players who die on the HexSweeper board are now teleported near the Arcade console.
- Players can now walk on top of flagged hexes without triggering them.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Ra-den the Despoiled
- Void Eruption should no longer damage pets on all difficulties.
- Decaying Wound’s damage over time effect no longer persists after the end of the encounter on all difficulties.
- Night Terror’s Dread Inferno spell no longer interrupts channeled abilities on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the health of Ra-den, Essence of Void, Essence of Nightmare, Crackling Stalker, Void Hunter, and Night Terror by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Carapace of N’Zoth
- Reduced the number of spells that stop Fury of N’Zoth’s movement during the encounter.
- Resolved an issue where Madness and Insanity Bomb could potentially remove the sanity of the primary afflicted target.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck in the final chamber.
- Resolved an issue where Adaptive Membrane was removing players’ buffs on Mythic difficulty.
- Operation: Mechagon – Junkyard
- Scrapbone Grunters in the King Gobbamak encounter now inflict the same amount of damage as their counterparts in the rest of the dungeon on all difficulties.
- Scrapbone Grunters’ melee damage has been reduced by 43% on all difficulties.
- Heavy Scrapbot and Malfunctioning Scrapbot now cast Gyro Scrap and Exhaust less frequently on all difficulties.
- Operation: Mechagon – Workshop
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to utilize Spires of Ny’alotha on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Siege of Boralus
- Adjusted the Spire of Ny’alotha’s position when the Awakened affix is active on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- Developers’ note: This Spire was near a group of powerful enemies for Alliance players, but not for Horde players. It should now be in a more comparable location for both factions.
- Fallen Riftwalker
- Rift Strike damage reduced by 37.5% and is cast less frequently.
- Shadow Shift now reduces damage taken by 50% (was 75%).
Items and Rewards
- Unguent Caress’ Corruption Effect now properly takes enemy target radius into account, ensuring that it more consistently damages very large enemies.
- Using Remote Guidance Device now always properly incurs the shared 20 second cooldown for on-use trinkets and item effects.
- Sparks of Unwavering Strength should no longer erroneously create Quickening Azerite Geode for Guardian Druids and will correctly create Manual of Unbalanced Tactics.
- Corrupted Items
- Obsidian and Searing Breath (Corrupted Effects) no longer strike targets that are not in line of sight.
- The Thing from Beyond (Corrupted Effect) is now slightly less terrifying in Timewalking, as it will scale down to the wearer’s item level.
- The Thing from Beyond’s presence will no longer cause other monsters to attack the wearer.
- The Thing from Beyond can no longer daze the wearer.
- Fixed an issue that caused Thing from Beyond to sometimes miss players. The Thing from Beyond always gets its target, in the end.
Player versus Player
- Players can once again queue for the Cooking Impossible Brawl.