Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato che il problema che affliggeva la posta, con il mancato invio della busta con i soldi delle vendita degli oggetti nella Casa d’Aste, dovrebbe essere risolto.
Nuovi hotfix sono stati pubblicati e vedono risolti alcuni problemi con le classi del mago e stregone e un bugfix all’ottenimento della cavalcatura Redini dell’Alpaca Primopelo.
We’ve received confirmation that all of the AH mail that was delayed is now delivered and available on Americas realms.
The same fix for European realms will take place in about 3 hours.
January 22, 2020
- You Can Pet the Dog, But… is now properly rewarded to all raid members who /pet Shad’har regardless if they or another player died during the encounter on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Allied Races characters that are not Death Knights no longer learn an unusable Acherus Deathcharger class mount at level 58.
- Fixed an issue causing Mage’s Invisibility and Greater Invisibility spells to not display the intended screen effects.
- Casting Hand of Gul’dan with a wand equipped and no Soul Shards no longer causes players to start autoattacking the target.
- Creatures and NPCs
- Reduced the unavoidable damage from Tashara’s Ground Shatter. Players now have more time to move out of her secondary effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- Fixed a bug where Il’gynoth could get to 0% health but not transition to Stage 2 of the encounter.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Gift of the Titans from triggering in certain situations.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Lurking Schemer’s Band a small chance at rolling a socket in addition to its baseline socket.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected an issue that sometimes caused Unwavering Ward (Essence) to lose its Corruption Resistance.
- Breath of the Dying (Essence) Rank 2 Minor Power’s self-healing no longer heals for an excessive amount when dealing damage to lower-level targets.
- Visions of N’Zoth Threat Daily Quests
- Reputation gain increased from 75 to 125.
- Coalescing Visions increased from 50 to 250.
- Lesser Vision Daily Quests
- Coalescing Visions rewards increased from 1000 to 1500.
- Corrupted Mementos rewards increased from 8 to 30.
- War Mode reward bonuses for completing Visions of N’Zoth daily quests are now correctly displayed in the UI.
- Creatures and objects needed to complete Visions of N’Zoth daily quests should now spawn more quickly.
- The quest item required to complete “Stepping Through the Darkness” can now be found in Lost Area chests in addition to the Corrupted area chests.
- The quest objectives for the legendary cloak storyline are now easier to track.
- Players returning to Silithus after completing the Blackwing Descent scenario now arrive in the appropriate phase and location. Time travel is quite difficult!
- Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.
- Self-inflicted damage from N’lyeth, Silver of N’Zoth no longer critically strikes the wearer or benefits from damage modifiers.
- Players on the quest “Journey to the Sunwell” should now be able to complete “A People Shattered”.
- Increased Goliath Trophy quest item drop rate for “Getting Ahead”.