Il rilascio della modalità Mercenari lo scorso martedì ha causato anche diversi problemi per il gioco, alcuni di cui Blizzard ci aveva già avvisato, altri inediti. Blizzard ha rilasciato degli hotfix per migliorare la situazione.
Molti dei problemi che non sono ancora completamente risolti dovrebbero esserlo con un aggiornamento previsto per la prossima settimana.
- Risolto un fastidiosissimo bug che faceva resettare il punteggio della Battaglia.
- I giocatori dovrebbero bloccarsi nel tutorial dei Mercenari meno spesso.
- La classifica dei Mercenari è stata sistemata, le altre sono in lavorazione.
- Alcuni utenti Android continuano a non vedere l’aggiornamento dell’app, per forzarlo occorre ricercare globalmente gli aggiornamenti dal Google Play Store.
- L’incarico che richiede di completare una taglia con un personaggio di livello 30 adesso funziona.
- Adesso premere sull’icona delle ricompense PvP dei Mercenari non fa più bloccare il gioco ogni volta.
- L’equipaggiamento di Jaina Amuleto del Blocco di Ghiaccio non funziona, verrà risolto in una prossima patch.
- Le prestazioni del gioco dovrebbero essere complessivamente migliorate.
Avete incontrato questi problemi? Com’è andato per voi il lancio dei Mercenari su Hearthstone?
We wanted to let you know about some known issues we are tracking with patch 21.4. We will continue to update this post as we get more information.
- We’re aware of a visual bug where Rewards Track progress is not being shown. The XP is still being earned and tracked, but we are working on fixing the visuals to match.
- (Resolved 10/13): Some players had their Battlegrounds rating reset after downloading the patch. We have addressed the problem causing this issue, and are continuing to investigate next steps for those impacted. Update: We have now restored Battlegrounds ratings for players who had their ratings reset after the 21.4 patch went live yesterday. The ratings were reset to what they were at 9:59 a.m., Pacific (immediately before the patch went live).
- (Updated 10/13): We’re tracking and investigating miscellaneous connectivity, server, and performance issues. Update: Today’s hotfix will address some of the performance issues.
- We’re aware that players are unable to purchase multiple Mercenaries packs at once with Gold. This issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch.
- (Updated 10/13): We are investigating an issue with players getting stuck in the Mercenaries tutorial. Update: There were two separate, but related issues with the tutorial. Today’s hotfix resolves one of the issues. We are continuing to work on the other issue.
- (Updated 10/13): We are also investigating issues with leaderboards not updating properly. Update: We have resolved the issue with the Mercenaries leaderboard. We are continuing to investigate and heal up the other leaderboards.
- (Added 10/12): We’re aware that the 21.4 update is not showing for some Google Play users. For those users, we have a suggested workaround: go to Google Play → open your profile icon in top right → open “Manage apps & device” → select “Updates available” → select “Update All.” We believe that should cause the update to appear on your devices.
- (Resolved 10/13): We’re aware of and working on a fix for an issue where task #5 for Mercenaries at level 30 (complete a bounty while at level 30) is not completable. Update: Today’s hotfix resolves this issue.
- (Updated 10/13): We’re aware of and working on a fix for a bug causing the game to lock whenever a player clicks on their Mercenaries PVP rewards. Update: This issue is partially resolved by today’s hotfix.
- (Added 10/13): We’re aware that Jaina’s Ice Block Talisman Equipment is not working as intended. The fix for this Equipment is in an upcoming patch, expected within the next week.
See here for previously documented known issues with the 21.4 patch: 21.4 Launch Day Known Issues
10/13 Update: We are currently in the process of deploying a server-side hotfix to all regions that will address the following issues:
- Resolves an issue where the Task 5 of each Mercenary couldn’t be completed.
- Resolves an issue where players were getting blocked in the tutorial, at the portion where they are taught how to upgrade Abilities (we are still working on the problem with the Merchant Cart blocking tutorial progress).
- Resolves the issue of accounts freezing up when clicking on the PVP reward for players who have played Mercenaries. Players who play the Mercenaries mode for the first time after the hotfix will still face the problem. A wider, permanent solution for all players and new accounts is being added to a client patch expected to go out within the next week.
- Addresses some Mercenaries performance issues.
We will continue to monitor, investigate, and heal-up the remaining issues, including through the client patch expected to go out within the next week. We will continue to share updates in this post.
Appassionato di mondi Blizzard da quando mise le mani su Warcraft III nel 2003. Nel 2014 è approdato nella Locanda di Hearthstone e nel 2015 nella redazione di BattleCraft.
Invece che arrivare a Leggenda o a 10.000 MMR, preferisce passare il suo tempo a chiacchierare con Bob e Harth Maltoforte.