Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix sia per la versione retail che per WoW Classic.
Sul retail ora l’impresa Diavolerie meccaniche è condivisa per l’account e sono stati corretti alcuni errori nell’evento per i 15 anni di WoW, mentre per WoW Classic è stato applicato l’hotfix al raggio dei combat log.
November 22, 2019
- The Mecha-Done achievement is now account wide.
- Condensed Life-Force: The Guardian of Azeroth (Essence) pet should no longer have delays between its casts when the player has very high levels of haste.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Fixed an issue that caused Outlaw Rogues that used Killing Spree against Ragnaros to teleport into the incorrect Ragnaros encounter.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused players to lose their WoW’s 15th Anniversary buff.
- Korrak’s Revenge
- Commanders Karl and Louis Philips now have an equal amount of health.
- Commanders Duffy and Malgor now have the same health.
- Korrak the Bloodrager now resets and evades enemy attackers if he’s led 100 yards beyond his spawn point.
- The appropriate “Membership Card Renewal” quests will now be available to players who swap their Engineering specialization.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented enemies from dropping threat on Rogues after they used Vanish.
- The in-game combat log radius has been fixed, and now only displays information for units that are within 50 yards of the player.
- Developers’ note: This change better reflects the original behavior of WoW 1.12, and should eliminate the ability for addons to extend players’ senses and detect enemy actions at a greater distance than intended. This fix does not affect text logs that the game outputs for raid parses.