Pochi giorni fa Blizzard ha aggiornato le note del PTR della patch 9.1 di Shadowlands e tra le novità troviamo la possibilità di cambiare i premi della Gran Banca con valute come Stygia, Animum e Ceneri d’Anima, nonché cambiamenti alle classi Cavaliere della Morte, Paladino, Monaco e Stregone.
Chains of Domination: le ultime novità
Scopri tutte le ultime notizie, curiosità e informazioni sulla prima major patch di World of Warcraft: Shadowlands nella pagina dedicata!
World of Warcraft Version 9.1.0 PTR
Chains of Domination PTR Notes – Updated May 18
- Death Knight
- Anti-Magic Zone cooldown increased to 3 minutes (was 2 minutes), duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) and it will now fade when it absorbs a certain amount of damage.
- Tiger Palm damage increased by 10%.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 10%.
- Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 20%.
- Enveloping Mist mana cost reduced to 5.6% base mana (was 6%).
- Revival (Rank 2) now learned at level 56 – Revival now procs Gust of Mists on each target healed.
- Revival healing reduced by 10%.
- Inflorescence of the Sunwell (Runecarving Power) now gives Holy Light a 30% chance to generate 2 Holy Power when it consumes Infusion of Light.
- New Conduit: Withering Bolt – Shadow Bolt deals 10%
20%(or Drain Soul deals 5% 10%) more damage per damage-over-time effect active on your target.
- Shadowburn (Talent) damage increased by 23% and now refreshes a charge if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Players who have neglected their duties with their Covenant Sanctum and find themselves behind in Renown will now have an increased chance to receive Renown as a reward from all relevant activities.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Ta’hsup in the Hall of Holding in Oribos will now offer a Keystone to players who don’t have a Keystone, as long as they have completed at least 1 Shadowlands dungeon on Mythic+ difficulty.
- Ta’hsup now spawns at the end of Mythic+ dungeons that are completed before the time limit is reached. He will offer a one-time Keystone exchange to any player whose current Keystone is at or below the level of the dungeon that was recently completed on time. Keystones that are a higher level than the dungeon that was recently completed on time cannot be traded, including the Keystone that was used to start the run.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Shards of Domination – Select gear that is dropped in Sanctum of Domination can be enhanced by Shards of Domination, which can be found from defeating bosses in Sanctum of Domination. The system is still in development and will be updated in a forthcoming build of the 9.1 PTR.
- There are 9 Shards of Domination that exist and can be upgraded to Rank 5 with Stygian Embers, a new currency earned by defeating Sanctum of Domination bosses.
- Select gear that drops from Sanctum of Domination bosses have Domination Sockets. A maximum of 5 shards can be socketed at one time.
- Players who are not satisfied with the selection of gear that the Great Vault has provided them with for the week can now opt to receive a new currency that will let them choose from a number of alternative rewards including Anima, Stygia, and Soul Ash. If you decide to go down this path, seek out Ko’tul next to the Great Vault to choose your reward.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- New PvP Talent: Chimaeral Sting.
- Hunting Pack (PvP Talent) now grants the entire Aspect of the Cheetah effect to allies within 15 yards (was only 3 seconds of 90% increased movement speed).
- Scorpid Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Spider Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Viper Sting (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Beast Mastery
- Wild Protector (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Consecutive Concussion.
- New PvP Talent: Unleash Shield.
- Purifying Waters (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Static Field Totem.
- Demolition (PvP Talent) now increases Shattering Throw’s damage to absorb shields by an additional 500%.
- New Runecarving Powers
- Monk, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Warlock and Priest have new and updated powers in the May 18 update.
- New Zone: Korthia
- Visitor Dailies
- New Visitor dailies added in the May 18 update.
- New rares and treasures to discover in Korthia and Desmotaeron.
- New rares added in the May 18 update.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- Soul Ash
- Players that have unlocked Layer 9 of Torghast will now be able to transfer Soul Ash at a slight loss to another character on their account by seeking out Bonesmith Heirmir in Korthia.