Con la nuova beta patch sono arrivati nuovi cambiamenti alle classi Cacciatore, Sciamano, Cacciatore di Demoni e Sacerdote. Vediamoli nel dettaglio:
- Mentre la magia del Cacciatore Precisione è attiva, tutta la rigenerazione di focus passiva e dell’abilità Tiro Stabilizzato sono aumentate del 50%.
- Allo Sciamano sono stati apportati cambiamenti alla specializzazione Elementale e soprattutto alla specializzazione Potenziamento, che vede molti bilanciamenti ai danni e alla magia Maelstrom Weapon. Per i maggiori dettagli vi rimandiamo al bluepost di Kaivax.
- Nerf all’incantesimo Carne alla Fiamma del Cacciatore di Demoni che vede ridotto il beneficio e una riduzione dei danni.
- Per il Sacerdote nerf, alla magia Unholy Nova della congrega dei Necrosignori e nerf all’incantesimo Schianto d’Ombra.
In live sono arrivati nuovi hotfix che vedono visibile l’NPC Zidormi alle Radure di Tirisfal, per quei giocatori che hanno appena completato l’Isola dell’Esilio, e ora l’NPC Cromie libera i giocatori di livello 50 bloccati nelle Campagne del Tempo, così che possano ricercare le istanze di Battle for Azeroth.
Per queste e altre novità, vi invitiamo a leggere la nostra pagina dedicata a Shadowlands. Di seguito invece potete trovare tutti i bluepost dedicati, con un titolo indicativo prima di ogni intervento.
Shadowlands: le ultime novità
Scopri tutte le ultime notizie, curiosità e informazioni sulla prossima espansione di World of Warcraft nella comoda pagina dedicata!
We’ve seen a lot of feedback about the Trueshot ability and the lack of available Focus to use abilities. In this latest build of the Shadowlands Beta:
One quick Elemental Shaman change was made this week:
- Echoing Shock (talent) can no longer duplicate the Venthyr Covenant ability Chain Harvest. The value of the talent combined with that Covenant ability were too strong together, so the interaction has been disabled.
For Enhancement Shaman, several numerical changes have been made to their base abilities to emphasize some abilities that aren’t performing as well as intended, and several adjustments have also been made to talents to help keep the value of talents on the same row much closer.Some time ago, we made a change to reduce the effectiveness of all Maelstrom Weapon spenders by 50%, and we made the Maelstrom Weapon buff increase the damage or healing of these abilities by 20% per stack of the buff. This reduction has been reduced from -50% to -35%, which should increase the value and priority of your Maelstrom Weapon spending abilities. Additionally, Healing Surge is no longer affected by this -35% value anymore, but still retains the increased healing effectiveness and reduced cast time if you use the ability with stacks of Maelstrom Weapon. Feral Spirits has been a damage cooldown for Enhancement for many years, but has been slowly pushed down to be less effective relative to your other abilities. In this build, we’ve:
- Increased the attack power scaling of the Feral Spirit by 250%, to make it feel more impactful to use as a DPS cooldown.
Several talents have some number tweaks:
- Forceful Winds Windfury damage bonus per stack has been reduced from 50% to 35%.
- Ice Strike damage has been increased by 75%.
- Lashing Flames has had its debuff duration increased from 12 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Hot Hand now also resets the cooldown of Lava Lash when the talent activates.
- Elemental Blast has had its damage increased by 25% for Enhancement Shaman.
- Hailstorm‘s bonus damage to Frost Shock has been reduced from 35% to 15%.
- Fire Nova‘s damage has been increased by 75%
The conduit Essential Extraction has been redesigned in this build. The previous version both increased the damage of Fae Transfusion and reduced the total time it took to channel the ability. This was increasing the burst damage of a channeled ability to a point where it was becoming difficult to counter effectively, so we changed it to instead reduce the cooldown of Fae Transfusion from 25 to 40 seconds, depending on the conduit rank.One final change made in today’s build is that the Night Fae covenant ability Fae Transfusion should now generate 3 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon when you fully channel the ability, up from 1 stack. This should offset more of the loss of melee attacks made while channeling the ability and also give a nice guaranteed way to generate Maelstrom Weapon stacks when needed.
Cacciatore di Demoni
We changed Fodder to the Flame in this week’s Shadowland Beta build.
The primary feedback we received concerning this ability was the constraint of the demon pool, particularly for Havoc. Though it is a considerable limitation to the ability, deciding where to place its benefit is a unique characteristic of the ability compared to the other Covenants.
But we realize that Demon Hunters do not want to be confined to a specific location for a long time. So, we’re shortening the duration of the pool and limiting its benefit to a damage reduction while increasing the offensive benefit of the Demon Soul.
Thank you for your feedback!
In this week’s build of the Shadowlands Beta, Necrolord Priests have learned a technique that allows them to hurl Unholy Nova onto a targeted enemy or ally up to 40 yards away. Unholy Nova’s healing and damage will now also be split among targets that are struck. The goal of these changes is to help Unholy Nova be more useful in various modes of content, to allow it to be a compelling choice compared to the other Covenant abilities.
For Shadow Priests, we have reverted some of the recent changes to Shadow Crash. As a result, it once again has 1 charge, 40 yard range, and its previous missile speed. We weren’t happy with how the 3 charges on the spell felt, and we saw feedback it wasn’t an attractive talent choice in the row. However, it has not been completely reverted to the old design – it now has a 30 second cooldown and deals much more damage. This should help balance it in the row, and allow it to stand out as a burst AoE damage option.
Thanks for all the feedback and testing so far!
November 4, 2020
- Fixed an issue where Kul Tiran Death Knights could not select a zone upon arriving in Kul Tiras.
Creatures and NPCs
- Zidormi in Tirisfal Glades is now visible to new characters that have completed Exile’s Reach.
- Chromie has identified level 50 players stuck in Timewalking Campaigns and will safely extract them the next time they’re in the open world so that they may queue for Battle for Azeroth dungeons.