Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato sul forum ufficiale che, dal prossimo reset settimanale (mercoledì 3 Marzo in questa regione), saranno applicati dei nerf ai png Oppressora Malvagia, Danzanebbia Regale e al boss Generale Kaal della spedizione Profondità Sanguigne e saranno indeboliti i boss Dama Inerva Venascura (in modalità Ricerca delle Incursioni, Normale e Eroica), Distruttore Famelico (in modalità Mitica) e Salvezza del re del Sole ( in modalità Mitica) dell’incursione Castello di Nathria.
Vi lasciamo con il bluepost originale. Cosa ne pensate di questi interventi?
We’re working on a slate of adjustments to several encounters that we intend to enact with scheduled weekly maintenance (early a.m. PST on March 2 in this region). Here are the planned changes:Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Healers are now chosen as a last resort target of Shared Suffering and Concentrate Anima on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- The ambient damage of Loose Anima for open containers has been reduced on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Targets of Shared Suffering no longer take damage from the beams they are wearing on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties. Passing through the opposite edge will continue to damage targeted players.
- Hungering Destroyer
- Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- Reduced the damage players wearing Gluttonous Miasma take by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- The damage increase of Essence Sap has been reduced by 20% per stack.
- Expunge now shows up in the combat log when it is applied to players.
- Volatile Ejection now shows up as a debuff when a player is targeted with this spell.
- Sun King’s Salvation
- Increased the amount of healing Essence Overflow heals Kael’thas to 2.5% of his maximum health on all difficulties (was 2%). The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.
- Increased the healing done bonus from Sinfall Boon to 100% per application on Mythic difficulty (was 50%).
- Reduced the strength of the Cloak of Flames damage shield on Shade of Kael’thas by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
Thank you very much for your feedback!